If you are trying to lose weight, it is not enough just to turn to healthy food, but you should also be careful with the calories.
This does not mean that you should be obsessed and count the calories in each bite, but it would be good to know at least approximately how many calories you take during the day.
So look at these healthy and tasty recipes for lunch that contains less than 400 calories.
Salad with tortilla
- 2 cups of lettuce
- 2 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese
- half a cup of beans from a can, washed and dried
- half a cup of cucumber
- 1 tortilla
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix everything well.
Sandwich with cheese and tomato
- 3 tablespoons of cottage cheese
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped chives
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 whole wheat baguette
- 4 slices of tomato
- 1 orange
Put the cottage cheese in the blender and blend it until it becomes smooth. Add the onions, chives, salt and pepper. Spread it on the baguette, arrange the slices of tomato on it. Eat it with oranges.
- 1 vegetarian burger
- 1 roll of whole-wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce with pizza flavor
- 1 slice of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil
- 1 small apple
Fry or heat the prepared burger and put it in the roll. Put the tomato sauce and mozzarella, and then put the complete sandwich in the microwave for about 20 seconds in order to melt the cheese. Add the fresh basil. Serve it with slices of apples.
- 4 meatballs
- 1 whole wheat bun for hot dogs
- 2 tablespoons of spaghetti tomato sauce
- Half a cup of green pepper
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium orange
Heat the meatballs in the microwave. Put them in the bun, add the tomato sauce, pepper and parmesan. Then put the complete sandwich in the microwave for half a minute. Serve it with slices of orange on the side.
Grilled sandwich with turkey and cheddar
- 2 slices of whole grain bread
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- 50 g of turkey breast
- 1 slice of tomato
- Half a cup of peas
- 2 tablespoons of dressing
Prepare the sandwich by using bread, cheese, turkey breast and tomato. Pour some olive oil on the sandwich, put it in a frying pan and fry it on both sides until it becomes golden brown. Serve it with the peas and dressing.