Usually, there are prejudices that desserts are not healthy, but this dessert is a true elixir of health, since it contains all nutritious values of the strawberries and chia seeds. If instead of sugar, you use stevia or maple syrup as a sweetener, then this dessert will not contain anything that can harm your health-on the contrary.
Instead of strawberries you can use some other wild berries. The fact that you do not need to cook this dessert might cheer you up even more!
1 cup of strawberries
1 cup of non-dairy milk
1/4 cup of chia seeds
3 tablespoons of sugar (or other sweetener you like)
A pinch of chia seeds or a few chopped almonds for decoration
- Grind the chia seeds (or chop them well) and put them aside.
- Put the strawberries, the sweetener and the non-dairy milk in a blender and blend them well.
- Add the chia seeds in the mixture and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into small serving dishes and keep them in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Pour it into small dishes and decorate with the chia seeds or the chopped almonds.
Serve it cold, enjoy!