If you are still struggling with excess pounds accumulated during the last couple of winter months, it’s time to try a two-week diet to burn fat and get ready for the summer.
Two-week diet plan
1. Until 11:30 eat only fruit – it is easier digested if you eat separately from other foods.
2. In addition to lunch be sure to eat a bowl of soup and a bowl of salad.
3. Avoid starch after 18:00.
4. With the evening meal, eat at least three different vegetables or a big salad.
5. Eat a small meal every two to three hours to avoid a drop in energy and hunger.
6. Forget the white carbohydrates such as rice, bread and pasta because they provide only short-term energy and few nutrients.
7. Exercise daily for 30 minutes, preferably in the morning.
8. Drink water every two to three hours – every chemical reaction in the body, from taking nutrients from the food and burning fat needs water.
Healthiest foods for weight loss
Celery is an excellent source of vitamin C and fiber. It is rich in so-called “negative calories” for which digestion our body spent more energy than the calories contained in celery. Because of this property, celery is extremely useful for people who want to lose weight.
The introduction of oatmeal into your daily diet is extremely useful. In fact, oats are rich in soluble fiber and as such contribute to the slower release of energy in the body. Because of this process, the metabolism has a steady pace which favors the loss of fat.
Try this Oat bran recipe!
Berries such as strawberry, raspberry or blueberry are good sources of natural fiber that lower the rate of absorption of carbohydrates in the body. Berries prevent an increase in insulin levels in the blood, which is a well known factor for fat storage.
These foods are high in fiber, which reduces the absorption of fat in the body. Also, beans contain a significant amount of useful protein to build muscle, and it is known that muscle cells burn calories much faster.
Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants and contains a compound called epigallocatechin gallate, which prevents serious health problems. It speeds up your metabolism and helps the body to burn more calories.
Finally, keep in mind that no diet is good for your health. Therefore, before you commit yourself to the “new” regime of diet, consult your doctor.